EUGENE, OR – March 2, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Searching for homes around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma just became monumentally simpler, thanks to the joint partnership between broker Ray Roman and IDX, Inc. The innovative IDX solution Roman has enabled on his website makes the online property search easier for everyone involved. Home seekers can narrow the Oklahoma City MLS (OKCMAR) based on their needs and desires, without ever leaving the dynamic search page Roman has established.
Roman can focus on a specific listing on any page of his website by adding the IDX Featured Listing Showcase Widget. This versatile feature also gives him the option of rotating his active listings directly from the MLS. With simple implementation, each time he adds a new property listing to the MLS, it will automatically appear on his featured showcase widget right on his website. This feature can be configured further with the easy-to-use column and row selector option. Roman can create a long row of listings for use in his navigation, or create a highlighted feature hot sheet showing his online listings in a grid type format. With the IDX featured listing showcase tool, the choice is his.
An administrative login page further simplifies the management of Roman’s unique and informative real estate website. From here, he can access all of the features his IDX solution supplies him with, such as the lead generation system and the ability to customize RSS feeds, XML codes and dynamic title tags to increase the online visibility of properties he represents. An application for the iPhone and iPad even allows Roman and potential buyers to experience the same dynamic online real estate solution from the convenience of their mobile device. The remarkable IDX solution Roman supports has forever changed the way he manages his website and conducts business online.
About Ray Roman
Ray Roman is Broker/Owner of Ray Roman Realty serving Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. He specializes in right of way, land acquisition, residential and business relocation, wireless cell site acquisitions, zoning and permitting. Roman states, тАЬI have been in the real estate industry for well over 20 years working with both commercial and residential clients. I have also had the opportunity to manage condominiums and co-ops in and around New York City. Over the course of my career I have held Real Estate licenses in Texas, Wyoming, and now Oklahoma where I am a Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Broker. I began Ray Roman Realty with two main goals in mind: to build a brokerage whose level of client service and satisfaction is second to none; to build a brokerage where agents can succeed and prosper beyond their expectations.тАЭ
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- OKLAHOMA STORM SURVIVORS URGED TO REGISTER FOR DISASTER ASSISTANCE
- HUD ANNOUNCES FORECLOSURE PROTECTION FOR OKLAHOMA STORM VICTIMS
- Phase II of Compensation from the Oklahoma Mortgage Settlement Fund now open
- Oklahoma home search made easy, thanks to the IDX Broker solution employed on the website of Jared Brown
- CONSUMER ALERT
- Homebuyer tax credit extended
- Housing Authority of Cherokee Nation Taking Homeownership Applications in Locust Grove
- HUD awards $170,000 to Muskogee, Shawnee and Tulsa housing authorities to help public housing residents obtain jobs, economic independence
- Urban Land Institute Advisory Services Panel To Offer Recommendations On Core To Shore Redevelopment In Oklahoma City
- HUD announces $12 million in recovery act funds to improve Native American housing in Oklahoma
- HUD announces $2.5 million for affordable housing and community development in Tulsa county
- Three Charged in Mortgage Fraud Conspiracy
- Edmond Man Sentenced to 30 Months in Federal Prison for Mortgage Fraud Scheme Defendant Ordered to Pay Over $770,000 in Restitution
- Grubb & Ellis Healthcare REIT II Acquires Long-Term Acute Care Hospital in Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Tulsa Resident beware